Saturday, April 4, 2009

Table Setting for a Queen

Using A selected 3 items from my Etsy shop I've made up a table setting fit for a Queen.

Here I'm using the set of 75 mini crown tags

5 Ivory Crepe Paper Roses

and finally the Dove in her Pearled Nest


Set your crystal glass upside down to make a shelf for the Dove in her Nest. Scatter the roses around the glass. Write everyone's name on their place cards and wrap around the handle of the glass. So fast and easy! The work is already done for you!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

very beautiful!

Jennifer said...

Oh that is such a great idea! I'm going to have to do something like that for my anniversary coming up. Although I'll have to serve sparling cider for myself! :)

Barbara Jean said...

love her majesty's nest. =0)

Blessings