Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Decorative Borders

I had to provide these incredible Decorative Borders because now that I have them I don't know how I lived without them. I use them for everything.
Here is just a few of the projects I've done with them so far. My Blog Banners for the last year...
I made this banner by scanning the image into my computer and uploading it to Picnik.

Use them for placecards, chair tags, Labels for your Craft room or kid's room.
This is how I made My daughter Valoria's Chair tag.



Now available in my Etsy shop here!

4 comments:

Her Art Nest said...

These are absolutely beautiful! Love the idea of a month of Marie. Thank you for sharing your images on Etsy. ~Nan

Gail McCormack said...

Your borders are wonderful!

A month of Marie sounds like a wonderful idea.

Rosemary said...

I love those!
You are amazing!
Rosemary

Jennifer said...

Those seating labels are so pretty. Do your kids love them or are they like "whatever, mom"? lol.