Monday, March 30, 2009

Coffee Filter Cakes


To announce my Fancy Plans for a fun April I will start of with these gorgeous Soft Pink Coffee Filter Cakes.
I'm selling them in my Etsy store. They are packs of 30 hand dyed and baked Coffee filters.
I'll be showing many different projects you can use these beauties in but for now in this post we will revel in their beauty all packaged up how you will receive them.

Through out the month of April I will be selling soft blues and light coffee colors too.

9 comments:

Jessica Rodarte said...

Does the creativity ever stop in your head? You're overflowing with pretty creations!

Sherry said...

Very creative and beautiful!

Sherry

Unknown said...

love the pink! Very pretty!

Magic Moonlight said...

Great Idea! Very creative and pretty!

Rosemary said...

These are so great Angela!!
Love them,
Rosemary

Contessa Kris said...

You always think of the most beautiful things to make and sell. I'm in love with the coffee filters. Can't wait to see what you create with them! I could definitely see them used as a fancy dress.

Contessa Kris said...

P.S. Added you to my blog roll in my sidebar. I swear you were in there before, but you're there again... Hope that's okay.

Cathy Spivey Mendola said...

I love all your creations but these pink coffee filters are amazing. They look good enough to eat!
Can't wait to see what else you can do with them.

maryboys said...

i'm looking forward to getting my little stash of these - such fun stuff in your etsy, always!