Sunday, March 15, 2009

Birds


If you happen to love birds. I've got you covered in my Shop this month. What does spring mean to you? To me it means to bugs and birdies coming back to life and flowers peaking out to see if they want to stay. All of these birdie goodies available in my Etsy shop.





Slightly off subject. Here is my son who is turning 5 this spring. We just had his Kindergarten registration. He'll be starting late this summer. He is excited to wear his backpack and show off his batman crayons, pens and notebooks. He looked so handsome going to meet his new friends.

7 comments:

roseroomnz.com said...

Cute birds and cute little boy! Rachaelxo

Anonymous said...

Your bird pieces are wonderful Angela.

And that photo of your handsome boy...ohhhh, too cute. You can see what you wrote about his excitement, written all over his face ~ precious!

Jessica Rodarte said...

Lovely birds! I have an obsession with birds. I love this post. :D Congratulations to your little sweetie pie.
P.S. I love the new look of your blog. Way cute.

MiglÄ— said...

these remind me abou the Easter day :)

maryboys said...

precious little boy! i love the innocence of children. and your new bird creations are lovely and so unique - you have wonderful style:)

Jeanne Oliver said...

Beautiful new tags and that little man of your....adorable!

Ragamuffin Gal said...

All of your little birdies are so adorable ~ especially that little man at the end! I wish I could have him in my class next year ~ I would love him so much! Blessings, Katie