Saturday, March 28, 2009

Wedding Centerpieces

Recently, I finished a custom order for White Crepe paper roses. After seeing my Artful Blogging article, My new friend Sara decided to use this design for her California Wedding Centerpieces. She had a wonderful idea to replace the pink bulb ornaments with hanging crystals. Doesn't that look beautiful.? I can't wait to see photos from her wedding!



Here is the big box filled to the brim with White Crepe paper roses and chocolate brown Seam binding ribbon to tie onto the branches. Below are some of the gorgeous hanging prisms she will use. I hope she has the most perfect Wedding day!

Here is the box I carved to send her roses in. I wish I could have painted it her Wedding colors but after all this is a wedding and there are deadlines :)
If you are having a wedding, shower or party coming up and you can think of anything I can make for you please let me know. Leave a comment below or come talk to me at my Etsy store.

9 comments:

Cape Cod Rambling Rose said...

Those are BEAUTIFUL! That is going to be one spectacular wedding! I hope you post the photos she takes for you! =)

SONIA AUDELO said...

The center pieces are lovely. Your flowers are beautiful. I am very lucky to have some of your gorgeous crepe flowers.

Sandi said...

Angela, these are perfect and will make that special day spectacular. Sandi

Jessica Rodarte said...

How pretty! She is a clever lady ordering flowers from you. Her centerpieces will be one of a kind and super artsy! :)

Sara said...

Oh my goodness Angela! I am so very excited!!!! THey look so pretty! Everything is really coming together so nicely :) I'll be sure to take plenty of photos of my "wedding work party" to send to you, as well as of the big day of course! You're the best! xx

Rosemary said...

So pretty Angela!
You did a wonderful job.
Do I spy a pretty book under the crystals?
Have a great week,
Rosemary

Our Green Nest said...

Those are so beautiful! Look at you Angela! You're doing SO wonderful! :)

patti said...

I love the center pieces! You have inspired me to go in a different direction for the engagement party I am giving in May!

Barbara Jean said...

Angela,
Your new creations are wonderful.
Great ides those cakes, and the wedding decor.
Hope things are going well for you.

Blessings,
Barbara Jean

PS People are loving my tags you made! Thanks