Sunday, March 8, 2009

Earring Cards

This past month I've gotten some really neat Custom orders which led me to start thinking of what new products I could create for my Etsy shop. I'm SO excited to debut these Earring Cards. Because of the popularity of selling jewelry on Etsy I hope sellers will find these very helpful in the selling of their beautiful jewelry. I call these the Pink Dream Dress Earring Cards.

The idea of the earring cards came up when I had two custom orders for earring cards and necklace cards. Below is the final product of what was ordered to use for necklace and earring sets.
I guess it's like when you have a new bottle of glitter and all of a sudden ALL of your projects have glitter on them.. I got on a jewelry card kick and now all of these below are available in my Etsy shop.

These three are being sold with Earrings!


For my Love cards with pearls are a classic beauty. Wouldn't it be great to keep these around for all of your girlfriends birthdays and all of the Mothers in you life on Mother's Day. They will be coming in sets of 10.


Someone also requested Fluer De Lis stamped hang tags so they are now available as well. All of my tags will be coming with strings even though they aren't pictured.
A Special request to make mini crepe paper roses. These little cuties are 1 inch! They are absolutely adorable in person! These will be used for mini jewelry pendant shadow boxes.
Another order will be using these mini roses on place cards for a wedding in a pretty cream color. These are wonderful options for parties because they make a huge statement but are affordable and very cheap to ship!

Smaller quantities of Sewn Crepe Paper Frills are available in refreshing colors for spring projects. 9 yards for only $4.50!


These tags turned out trendy and yet still looking Rustic Vintage for a New York wedding. These brown Damask tags will be place settings attached to mini potted herbs.


If you can think of anything that I can make for you to make your life more simple or that would give you more time to focus on your business. I would love to create a Custom Order for you!

11 comments:

Renee said...

I have to tell you I am a fan of all your cards, but these earring cards are just wonderful.

They totally would increase the value of the earrings.

xoxo

Heather Robinson said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog. It led me straight to yours. Love seeing what you've been creating. The earring cards are wonderful. They complement the earrings so beautifully.

Unknown said...

I love those earring cards.......so clever and gorgeous.

MaygreenFairies said...

Angela, Those earring cards are stunning, so pretty, all of your work is so inspiring, I always enjoy my visits to you. Hugs, Mandy x

Jessica Rodarte said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica Rodarte said...

You are so clever! Those tags are so pretty. The ones with the dresses are my favorite! :D

Charmingdesigns said...

Hi. Its nice to meet you. I have seen your name in Magazines but have not made it to visit you until now. I love all the tags that you have made. Your little crepe roses are soooo cute!! I enjoyed looking through your blog! Laurie

Anonymous said...

Hi Angela, thanks for stopping by my blog. You asked about my tags...we dye those ourselves and sell them in sweetlibertyprims.etsy.com and my supply shop on etsy, ineedthat!
thanks again
Kath

Jennifer said...

So pretty girly! You have some great ideas and hope they are keeping you busy on etsy!

Bev said...

Angela I just love your new jewelry cards! Your gonna have to email me how to coffee stain without the tag smelling like bad coffee!! I was trying to dye some for a tag swap but they came out like YUK! Keep up the great work!

Brooks said...

Angela~ these are so awesome! just beautiful!