Friday, March 20, 2009

March Trim Tags


Nice & Colorful Trim Tags that were made for the Etsy shop this month for Spring. All are one of a kind. some are still available here.

I'm so happy to announce that the Article about these Trim Tags for Somerset Life is in the works now! Can't wait to see. I'll keep you updated on what issue they will be in as soon as I find out!


**UPDATE!**
This Article will be in the Summer issue of Somerset Life available in July 2009!







I've been asked a few time either how I make these Coffee Dyed tags or where I get them.
I've ordered from a few sources & my personal favorite is from Magic Moonlight Studio. She makes the most delicious smelling tags I've ever had! I make the lighter coffee dyed tags but I don't bake them and use vanilla and cinnamon as she does. She just started a blog so check her out here.

8 comments:

Sandi said...

Angela, I am a fellow blogger and artist, and love what you have done with your blog and your art, delicate, yet strong statements. Thanks so much for sharing and the beautiful presentation in "Artful Blogger". Sandi

Rosemary said...

These are so great Angela!!
Have a wonderful day,
Rosemary

Magic Moonlight said...

Angela, OMG!!! I was doing my crazy dance!what a really exciting news!and I check your blog and I
was in heaven! I'm new on Blog
land so be gentle with me, Thank-you very much!!!
you make my day... my year... Thanks, Blanca.

roseroomnz.com said...

Congratulations Angela, just fantastic! Rachaelxo

Barbara Jean said...

Angela,
Love your new Spring tags,and how great they will be in Somerset Magazine. Congratulations!!

Are they to just give as gift as is? Set in a pretty dish?
Or like the garage sale guy told me once, "you can use them for whatever you want".

Blessings,

Barbara Jean

PS I've started using the bird tags on my bird treasures. They are so cute. Even added Scripture to some.
Better make some bunny things so i can use those tags too. =))

Ragamuffin Gal said...

I am loving these Angela! Congrats on your next publication! Blessings, Katie

Sherry said...

Your work is beautiful Angela!

Jessica Rodarte said...

The baby blue ones are all mine! Yippee... they're all gorgeous, and some got snatched up too fast!!