Sunday, September 21, 2008

Harvest of Goodies

In Etsy this week!
YourAngil Adornments got a Halloween Makeover!

Hand dyed Silk Roses
Rhinestone Spider Web Tags
Halloween Trim Tags

New smaller version of my crown hang tags. 75 in all

For celebration of this weeks First day of Autumn I made these Happy Fall Tags.

Vintage Millinery Leaf stems
Red & Blue Filigree Playing Cards

Wow! It's almost Fall & I'm just now finally getting my first itty bitty tomato. Hopefully I'll get a small Harvest before it gets too cold. Speaking of a Harvest. Look at this crafty package from Joanne at Bees and fleur delis for the Preppy Fall Swap


My girls loved the m&ms so they claimed them. I love the stationary & my husband & I are both in love with this quality made vanilla candle. We had it going in the kitchen all yesterday. Thank you! Tonight we are going to light this candle and have the kids help use up this apple dipping caramel kit. I'll show you pictures soon. Have a wonderful Sunday! I hope your windows are open & you have a candle burning.

4 comments:

Jessica Rodarte said...

So many new goodies in your shop! I love the finds in your previous post. Your Roman goddess dress is so pretty... and love your shoes for the concert! :)

Saucy said...

Those tags have me drooling up here. The crowns are simply stunning. Oooooh, Angela! You have the eye.

Jennifer said...

oh yay! you got some good goodies from you your swap. your etsy shop is going to look great with those sinister treats too! i hope you are having lots of success!

sexy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.