Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas

Dear Lord,

Thank you for this wonderful day & the greatest gift you could ever give. An ultimate sacrifice so that we may be in your presence forever. Please Bless our World and let all of us who are willing feel peace on this day & in the New Year to come.
In Jesus name
Amen!



I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. It feels like it is all flying by. Last year it seemed like the winter was never going to end and now most of the holiday season is gone. Our Christmas Day was beautiful with this pretty sunrise.



We packed up our friends and family's gifts and headed over to our family Christmas party.
We visited with family and quickly began opening gifts.






Valencia gave her Daddy a kiss on the cheek as they met under the miseltoe
A beautiful bracelet given to me by my Mom & Dad.



My brother opening a canvas I painted for himto hang in his recording studio.

My Mom opening her gift. A pillowcase made from a block from my Grandma's old quilt.


We were all so happy with our presents and had a wonderful day shared with loved ones. What more could we ask for?

3 comments:

Our Green Nest said...

Looks like so much fun! Ours was a blast too! We're so blessed...

Anonymous said...

What a sweet blog Angela....

I can't wait to get my goodies!!! Come by and visit me on my blog too!


always smiles, Joy~

Ragamuffin Gal said...

Merry Christmas beautiful friend! Thanks for sharing your memories with us! Many wishes and prayers for a wonderful New Year filled with blessings!