Monday, December 15, 2008

Evening Fall Dinner



All of these photos are of a new found love of mine. I find a pretty picture of a meal I want to make. It can't just be the recipe. It has to have a photo of the resulting meal. It can't just sound good, it has to look good. Once I've found a dinner and a dessert I make a date with my parents to have dinner one evening a month. We've only done it twice but I'm having so much fun with it. I pick out a color theme and make napkin rings and a centerpiece.

This time we had Pan Roasted Chicken & Spinach



Recipe:
1 1/2 pounds of red potatoes, cut into 1 inch pieces
1 pound of onion cut into 12 wedges
4 garlic cloves, peeled
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 1/4 teaspoons of salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
1 pound skinless, boneless chicken
1 bag spinach


2 comments:

Our Green Nest said...

It looks so lovely Angela!! What a fun tradition you have started!

Anonymous said...

Oh Yum!! Do you have any victorian bride collage sheets?
Blessings and Happy Holidays xxoo Denise