Friday, December 5, 2008

First Snow

The magical wonderland that is my Dad's backyard. He should have his own blog Garden blog dedicated to the beauty just in his yard. He has beautiful woods behind his house. This picture reminds me of a movie I watched this weekend. Prince Caspian, it was a really cool film.



My 3 little munchkins with Daddy. All bundled up.I'm usually not a big fan of winter but it's not bothering me so much this year. Maybe it is because when I shovel off my car, it's not early in the morning & I don't have to go to work:)
Or maybe it's because we've only been dusted twice. I'm sure I'll feel different when the big snow comes.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Angela,

Thank you for stopping by my blog and new website Elegance and Whimsy.

I absolutely adore your pics of the children. They are just precious. We don't have any snow yet here in MA, but I'm sure tons of it will be on its way shortly.

Have a wonderful Holiday.

Cath