Saturday, November 20, 2010

Post Filing~Rest a While


I have been working diligently the last few days on getting caught up in my posting about the 5 months of life I didn't get to write about yet on my blog.
Our home computer went down in late July and made it very difficult to blog. I didn't have my photos, thought I was going to loose 2 years worth of photos. I have a laptop to use but it didn't have any photos on it that I wanted to blog about.
Finally our home computer came to life for 4 days. Long enough for me to retrieve my photos.
Since then, it has shut down again. But I'm just glad my blog will be back to life~!
Thank you for coming today! and please feel free to go through these posts I've just made.
In order to maintain order I've filed them in their proper date order.
Enjoy!!
Beautiful Good for you Foods

Father's Day

What's a girl to do

Pink and Cream Paper Bouquet

Papa's Birthday Party

Valencia's 5th Birthday Party

They grow up so fast

Vintage Embellished Nut Cups

Wine Country Gardens 2

A Shabby Christmas

Luscious soft pink bouquet

Wedding Trim Tags

Etsy Destash

7 comments:

Tallulah's Antique Closet said...

I just saw your last two post. The ring is a great find and the tags with the lace are pretty. Thanks for sharing....Julian

My Shabby Streamside Studio said...

Very glad to have you back!

P.S. – I’m having a Jeanne d’Arc Living Christmas Giveaway!
Bisous,
Sandy @ My Shabby Streamside Studio
http://myshabbystreamsidestudio.blogspot.com/


Julie Marie said...

Hello Angela, and thank you so much for visiting me at my blog and your heartfelt comments... your blog is lovely and I am excited to read your older posts... xoxo... Julie Marie

Elyse said...

hi angela,

it's amazing how much "goes down" when the computer does. frustrating!

xo
elyse

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

Happy Thanksgiving Angela,
You also have some gorgeous items.I'll be lookinh into your Etsy shop.I have an Etsy shop too. I am so happy to meet you. Take care and May God bless,
Marie Antionette

Jessica Rodarte said...

This happened to me, too, Angela! Somebody spilled water on my laptop and I had to have a professional computer guy (ahem: nerd) retrieve my stuff, and we just bought a new laptop and it makes me so mad 'cause we could have used that money on something else! I have been reading your posts as you post them because besides Lou, I am your biggest fan. ;)

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

Hello Angela,
It's good to have you back. I really enjoy your blog and etsy store. I just started blogging, and posted about using your paper flowers in my decor. Thank you!
- Susan Frick