Monday, November 15, 2010

Wedding Trim Tags



This month a Bride named Megan contacted me through Etsy to request my Trim tags but with her Bride's maids names on them. Her idea was to tie these onto Mason jars that will be holding the bridesmaids bouquets on a table also doubling as decor. She is having a fall vintage themed wedding and requested that there be any fall charms I had as well as using the colors of her wedding. A soft orange, light green and brown.

These match the Vintage Fall theme to a T and I can't wait to see photos of how she will be using them~!

After she received her Bridesmaid's tags she loved them and decided to request some custom made tags for her Sand Ceremony Jars as well.
On the center jar, there will be trim tag with their names and wedding date as well as a gorgeous vintage rhinestone pendant. And on either side of the center jar will be a jar with each of their names on them.

She also needed some small custom tags to tie onto her edible favors. I thought this was the best sentiment for these tags.

4 comments:

Createology said...

Lovely tags for a very special occassion. Happy weekend...

Cassandra said...

oh my goodness these tags are so adorable! I LOVE THEM!

Heleen said...

I love your tags, they are verry beautifull.
Greetings from Holland
Heleen

Anonymous said...

Hello Angela
I have emailed your hotmail account - would you be able to get back to me asap please. Thank you so much, and sorry for all the emails
x