Saturday, November 20, 2010

Etsy Destash

For the last 3 years I have had a room dedicated to my Art and Etsy supplies. My family called it the craft room. I have 3 children who have up til now been so small that there was no reason for them to have separate rooms. We basically had a playroom in the largest room and they slept on the couch which is like a giant bed or they slept in our bed.
Now that my son is 6 and in 1st grade he has a firm bed time and needs his own bed and room to fall asleep peacefully in without the girls waking him up. So I cleaned out my craft room. It was so much more packed than it looked and I found some really really lovely supplies I had been hanging onto for the perfect projects.
I decided they have stayed their time in my home and I had my chance to create with them, It is now time to pass them along to someone who has plans for these fantastic supplies.



All of these beautiful items have been listed in my Etsy shop.








2 comments:

Createology said...

Very smart of you to destash. Your children will thank you eternally. Happy selling...

Jessica Rodarte said...

That is sweet of you to do that for your son! He does need his own space. Somebody will be very lucky to get some of your destash items. I was bumming I didn't see your pearl baggie first! I saw it in your sold items the other day. Yeah.... that how big of a fan (stalker??) I am. ;)