Friday, May 9, 2008

In the End...Birds & Bonnets Swap


Truth Butterfly with Vintage Wallpaper Dress


Yay! I'm finally finished with these screens for the Birds & bonnets Swap (hosted by Beth & Karla). It took alot longer than I thought it would. But I loved every minute of it. I haven't let go & really gotten into it like that in a long time.
I'm very happy with the outcome & the package was sent out today. Here is everything that was in the package...




Side 1 of the 4 screens


Sides 2 of the 4 screens
Ray of Sunshine Butterfly
This is a cheery one. She's a Ray of Sunsine that says "If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain."


Dance for the Moon Butterfly
Here is a dancing Butterfly with a dress made of an upsidedown clip art of a basket of flowers. I added some ruffles for 3 dimension and to mimic movement. & Of course she has to have sparkly flowers in her hair.

My Gift is My Song & This one's for You
This screen features a small sewn booklet of music sheets, newspaper and design cardstock. Here is a view of the inside.




My heart without you

A new & improved version of the original. I just realized this screen does not have paper from the Vintage Workshop, which is the point of the Swap. I hope they will forgive me this time :)

Here are the Thank you Gifts for the Swap Hosts Beth & Karla.
I hope they will enjoy their matching Angels


Packaging of the Angels

the Screens are packaged under this shredded paper in an old Party bubbles box. Here are the signiture tags I made to hang from the binder rings.
YAA stands for YourAngil Adornments. The name of my Etsy shop.
Although I'm still working on the packaging of the products & designing business cards, I'm excited about the Altered things & supplies available.

6 comments:

Rosa said...

Hi Angela,
Your panels are truly beautiful, maybe I'll get lucky and receive one of yours!
The cherubs for Karla and Beth are adorable, they are going to love them!!
Hugs,
Rosa

P.S. Kai at www.thepartyinKaishead.blogspot.com
is hosting a fun swap, maybe you'd like to check it out

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! I dont know of any swaps at the time of recipe cards! sorry... your cards are soo pretty!!


toodles-
Sarah

Beth Leintz said...

Cool- love how you've named your panels and given them so much personality!

Ragamuffin Gal said...

Angela,
These are absolutely gorgeous! I love the detail and the titles you have given to each one! They will be a blessing! Hope your Mother's Day is blessed. Katie

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I adore my little cherub! Thanks so much!!

Nancy said...

Angela, This is my first panel I saw when I opened my package - My Heart Is Empty. It is absolutely stunning. The picture doesn't capture how truly gorgeous it really is. I love all the embellishments - the "B" letter charm, the dimensional wings, and the beautiful hand lettering. Thank you from the bottom of my heart - it came to someone who truly appreciates your exquisite craftsmanship. A great big hug to you. Nancy