Friday, September 3, 2010

They grow up so fast.

The kids are ages 3, 4 and 6 and I can recall the days they were born like it was yesterday.
Sometimes it feels as though it's been a lifetime since they were born and I can't remember what life was without them. I can still remember thinking after I had Valencia, "I wonder how many kids i will have". Then I realized it is up to us. And I couldn't have life with just 2 so then came Valoria.
After Valoria I felt like I was done for a while but thought I maybe wanted one more little boy. When I was a little girl I told everyone I was going to have 2 boys and 2 girls but after 3 consecutive years of being pregnant, it was time to be done. I was 18, 20 and 21 when I gave birth to them and my husband & I had only had a few years of having a home and being married together. And never without kids.
I still feel sometimes that our family isn't complete, and I don't know where that feeling comes from because this family of 5 is all we will have. We chose to be done after 3 and can no longer have anymore but maybe along the lines of life there is a plan I have a feeling about but not plans for. An adoption or maybe it's even just a closer relationship with God that needs to be added to our family.
At this moment though, my life feels amazing. These 3 special babies make me happy.
And they are growing up so fast.
As this feeling grasped on to me today, I told them they must stop what they were doing so we could go outside and take some photos so I could have photos of them this age forever.
I'm so glad we did. You can see the girls made a game out of trying to kiss their brother and that made for some excellent pictures. They were all just glowing today.







2 comments:

VM Creation Atelier said...

Awesome nice post,dear Angela!!!

You are so right,my dear friend...they grows so fast:-)*

Much Love,
***Violetta***

Fernando Solis Eguiza said...

El NiƱo Y Tu Pilin