Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mon Ami Angel Kits

These pretty French Angels are my first kit project I'm selling in my Etsy shop.
A gorgeous stone angel with vintage rhinestone crown, and dangling frilly love note.


The beautiful supplies come packaged in a jewelry box decorated with vintage ephemera, and sewn frills of pink french wired ribbon and soft pink seam binding, top of jewelry box finished off with a soft pink prima sparkle flower and stamen.
Each kit includes, stone angel, jewelry box with german glitter glass heart, cream crepe paper frills, vintage rhinestone strand, seam binding, Mon Ami hand coffee dyed card.


STEP 1: Using Hot Glue gun create crown shape with glue on the top of your angel's head. Carefully place vintage rhinestone strand in the glue.STEP 2: Adhere hot glue to back of german glitter glass heart and adhere to coffee dyed card under Mon Ami text.

STEP 3: Flip over Mon Ami Card and adhere cream crepe paper frills to edge of card. Giving an extra bit of frills to the corners for a rounded shape.

STEP 4: Place a dab of glue to the bottom back of the angel and place piece of seam binding in the glue. Turn the angel over back to the front. Glue the back of the Mon Ami card to the seam binding strand that hangs from the angel.

Angel has wire hanger to hang on a nail as wall art or tie on ribbon to create and ornament.
Hope you enjoy! And feel free to contact me for any tips or questions!
YourAngil@Hotmail.com

5 comments:

Barbara Lewis said...

Everything, including the boxes!, are works of art ... and beautifully photographed. Just wonderful!

Rhonda said...

So pretty and so me!!! Your creativeness never ceases to amaze me.

Sandy @ My Shabby Streamside Studio said...

Angela,
I literally just drew my breath in when I saw your blog.

You are a REAL ARTIST. And so young, too!

I can't wait to buy some of your things and put them on my blog after using them in my studio!

Thanks very much for visiting me,
I will add you to my blog roll the next time I go to the library to update (Tuesdays - Wednesdays).

Tootles,
Sandy Foster
Sandy @ My Shabby Streamside Studio
http://myshabbystreamsidestudio.blogspot.com/

deb famularo said...

This is so beautiful- and look how pretty you have them packaged! Much luck and success to you...I'm gonna head over to your shop now! love deb xOxO

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

So so beautiful ! You do the most gorgeous things ~
xoxo
Lori