Tuesday, August 11, 2009

August 2009 Etsy Shipment




Wouldn't this be a beautiful gift for a teenage daughter. A gorgeous soft pale peach satin jewelry box or keepsake box. This is a 40 year old box that I have embellished with vintage eyelet lace, va vintage lace rose and atop that the most gorgeous white flower pin I had.

The inside has been embellished with more vintage laces and includes a beautiful vintage pearl necklace with rhinestone encrusted clasp! I found these amazing white rose vases to sell in the shop. How beautiful would they be as part of a wedding table setting, a vignette on a serving tray or setting on a window sill with the days fresh cut garden flowers.
The sweetest shabby top I've ever seen that would look so adorable under a cardigan.
And two of the prettiest little Amelia Dolls. They measure about 7 inches tall and come dressed in the most gorgeous gowns~! my late grandmother Purl owned a collection of these and there is so much quality detail put into these little dolls. if it weren't for my girls being so young I' would start my own collection.







Happy Shopping!!! YourAngil.Etsy.com & Lollishops.com/YourAngil

No comments: