Thursday, August 5, 2010

Valencia's 5th Birthday Party


This year my Sweet little Valencia turned 5. She requested a Snow White Birthday Party.
This must have been the 3rd of 4th Princess Themed Birthday party we've had :) I assume it will be this way until they're 8 or so. To stay on budget we borrowed a cousin's Snow white dress and the new snow white heels were a gift she got right away when she got to her party so she could wear them. We always have the kids Birthday parties at Grandma and Papa's house because that is their favorite place to be. They have a Wii, 2 floors of toys, a trampoline, a puppy, a sandbox a swing and most importantly Grandma and Papa.
We placed a pile of her gifts wrapped in princess paper on the table which was enough decoration for her liking.

She requested some princesses on her cake with orange frosting which is her favorite color.
The girls are so naturally dramatic that when they saw what was inside each gift they took turns placing their hands up to their cheeks and oohed and awwed with excitement.

Instead of buying new toys in their pretty packaging I scoured the thrift and consignment stores for collections of things. I found a wonderful collection of small houses. A ballet studio, a pet store, some houses and little people to go throughout the town.
I'm so proud of my sweet little princess...
Here are some of my favorite things about Valencia this year...

* She's perfectly happy playing by herself but is still outgoing around her friends.

* I call her my Snuggle bunny because she'd rather be snuggling with me on the couch than playing in her room with her sister and brother.

*She loves food! and this year has really sprouted. Sometimes when she awakes in the morning I can't believe how big she is.

* Her best friend is her Grandma Tina. so almost every morning during breakfast she asks if it's the day that we get to go to Grandma's house.

*She is the funniest of the bunch. She says the funniest things in the most lively ways. I think she was maybe meant to be an actress.

1 comment:

VM Creation Atelier said...

HAPPY,HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL VALENCIA AND HER GREAT MOM ANGELA!!!

SUCH SO LOVELY BIRTHDAY AND FABULOUS NICE PHOTOS THERE:-)*

HUGS AND MUCH LOVE,
***VIOLETTA***