Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Majestic Feathers Tag Swap

My Great friend and Mother to Be Jenny at FatedFollies hosted a beautiful Swap, the Majestic Feathers Tag Swap. Which couldn't have been more perfect for me. Not only do people call me the "Tag lady" around here but I've been wanting to explore my craft supplies for purples because I am planning on creating some projects for a call for artwork for Stampington called Aubergine.


As I created these tags very late at night and packaged them all up for Jenny I forgot to photograph all of them first. To see all of the majestically decorated shipping tags you can see the beautiful blogs of Kids Napping I'm Scrapping, Sea Shells and silver,
Chaotic Creation, If I could set my soul free, Junk girl Studio, Material Gal Molly, Tammy Sprnikle, Follow your Bliss designs, The Gahan Girls, Wendy

Speaking of cool tags. I was tagged to answer these questions by my good friend Jessica at Kid's Napping I'm Scrapping. Thanks Jessica. If people don't ask you these questions every once in a while I wonder if we would even know who we were:)


What is your current obsession? Product Design for my Etsy Shop
What is your horoscope & do you relate to it? I don't believe in that stuff.
What are you wearing today? Summer Dress and a Sweater
What's the last thing you bought? 2009-2010 Monthly planner
What do you think about the person who tagged you? Jessica is just wonderful! We've been blog buddies for over a year and she creates the most wonderful Srapbooks. Everytime I'm over at her blog is a reminder to get in gear with the memorie keeping for the kids. She's extremely funny and witty. Love to talk with her!
Guilty pleasure? Naps and Oreo Blizzards
What is your must-have item for summer? Lot's of Summer Dresses and flat maryjane shoes
If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would it be? I would have my husband fly us over Paris at night to see the pretty lights in a helicopter and stop to have dinner we would eat a Pasta, Bread and Salad dinner with some White wine. Mmmm
Who do you want to meet right now? I would like to fly to California to meet the Publisher of Stampington Magazines Kellene Giloff and the girls at the Stampington offices.
What is your favorite piece of clothing from your own closet? A floor length floral summer dress
What is your dream job? I'm not exactly sure yet, I know I'm in the right field with Art and design but I have Many many other aspects of art to try like graphic design, fine art, product design, writing and so on. I would love to write a book and a design a stationary line.
What's your favorite magazine?It's a tie between Artful Blogging and Somerset Life.
What do you consider a fashion faux-pas? I consider judging peoples clothing a faux-pa
Describe your personal style. Shabby, Romantic, Simple & Lavish
What are you going to do after this? Package Etsy orders
What are you proud of? SOO many things. My husband for striving to be a better man and father, my son for learning how to rhyme words this week and for being aware of other's feelings. My daughter Valencia for learning to draw people and for having wonderful manners. My daughter Valoria for being very loving and trying everyday to have more patience. Myself for going out of my comfort zone and joining Mops & church. For not succumbing to the trap in my mind but instead starting my business from home to have fun and to feel like I was in partnership with my husband providing for our family. I'm proud of the loving and very close relashionship I've been able to maintain with my parents.


1 comment:

Jessica Rodarte said...

i love your tags angela, of course. you make the cutest tags, tag lady. and i'm glad you played along with the game. ;)