Friday, June 19, 2009

Gorgeous Garden Break

With all of the heat this & last week I've been kind of huddled inside creating new Etsy products and packaging. I've had SO much fun. On the scarce occasions that I must go outside for a chore it is miserable and I'm drained for the whole day after 20 minutes in the humidity so on a cool day last week I was able to come out of hibernation and see what has sprung in my Dad's gorgeous Garden.
It was great to get out and get some fresh air and some inspiration on how simple and neat and organized I wanted my Etsy shop and home to be. I have SOO many new products coming into my Etsy shop. I can't wait to show them all!









3 comments:

Jessica Rodarte said...

Your dad does have the best garden!

Bloomin'Chick Jo said...

Stunning photo's and colors! Such beauty. What a treasure to have in the family. Congrats on Somerset Life!

Ragamuffin Gal said...

These pictures take my breath away ~ they are so lovely, especially the lushious purple flowers!!!