Sunday, March 30, 2008

Fabulous Fox Theatre



The magnificent Bathroom


The stage lighting


My husband & I



Lobby

Overlooking the theatre room


Oh my goodness! We had the most UNBELIEVABLE date last night. The Fox Theatre was absolutely gorgeous! What an amazing life that people have when they can live among architecture and art like that. Such luxury. And we are so blessed to be able to go there in our lifetime. Due to closings on the Hwy on the way to the Theatre we arrived just as the show began. The show was Celtic Woman. A group of 4 girls with beautiful voices. Along with a very lively, pixie like fiddler. I made a stop at the Restrooms before we went in to the show and it was decorated as though it were a Castle. The most intricate detail just in the Bathroom. I knew I was going to have to go back to take pictures but I was anxious to get to the show. (I am the crazy picture lady where ever I go)
As we entered the theatre the room was dark with soft blue stage lights shinning through the fog and a bright shade of blue lights displayed on the ceiling. I have never felt so small and yet so special. The sight of this room literally took my breathe away. I heard that saying before but had never experienced it. I couldn't believe it was real. This was the kind of art I can't even imagine in a dream. The music and the singing was great and my husband & I have decided it's now worth our while to learn the Celtic language. Even if we only use it to talk to each other. My husband enjoyed it so much that he said it "was the 2nd best idea I've ever had" next to marrying him of course!
The most wonderful and Romantic date we've ever had & we can't wait to go back in June to see Alison Krauss. I will show you the interesting pictures I was able to get. But you must go see the Fabulous Fox theatre website to see more pictures. Fabulous Fox


Sight seeing in traffic.

No comments: