Monday, October 25, 2010

Crepe paper Rose Garlands


The most recent custom wedding rose order I did was for this beautiful bride, Heather.
She sent me these lovely photos to show me how she used them for her special day.
She said the weather did not cooperate and they were forced to carry out the wedding in the reception area and the roses then got to be the backdrop for the ceremony.

Her beautiful wedding was featured in a Private Country Estate Blog The Monte Verde


To make the rose Garland I add my delicate crepe paper roses to a strand of pretty ribbon and add simple little leaves to the back.

I have this lovely bride Vanessa to thank for the Rose Garland idea. She contacted me last year wanting to create garlands to hang from a very old Ginko Biloba tree in France. She thought my Crepe paper roses would be good for this. I tried it and the outcome was this..

They made such a gorgeous couple and their stunning day was featured on a
French Blog called La Mariee Aux Pieds Nus

Vrai Mariage Blog Part 1
Vrai Mariage Blog Part 2








Most recently I was contacted by BRIDES magazine to send them Garlands for a Nov. 4th photoshoot . I am excited to see in the next couple of months if they make it into an upcoming issue!!


9 comments:

VM Creation Atelier said...

Looks amazing,just absolutely WOW!!!

SO gorgeous photos and you roses are wonderful,dear Angela:-)*

My hugs and Love to you,
***Violetta***

Sandi said...

Angela, they are gorgeous, they give such and elegant festive touch to the event. Sandi

Julie Ann said...

Such beautiful photos!! Love these garlands!

SONIA AUDELO said...

Your garlands are pure beauty.

Alisa Noble said...

Wow! They are stunning in both weddings!

Erica said...

Angela, thanks so much for visiting my blog today. I've enjoyed looking through your blog. Sooo many beautiful creations. I just stained a bunch of tags with instant coffee for my Christmas tags! How nice to see all your variations with the tags.

Elyse said...

wow, angela, your rose garlands are so beautiful and unique! how amazing to be featured in brides. (i have a hunch that you will be making ... or producing ... many, many more!)

congrats & thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.

xo
elyse

cupcake studio said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog :) I've seen your work in so many Somerset publications and you are so, so talented! (Like these rose garlands...gorgeous!) Your blog is a delight!

Shopgirl said...

Lovely, so fresh and sweet.
Hugs, Mary