Monday, July 6, 2009

Antique Romance Etsy Additions

Thank you so much to all of you have given me feedback on the flowering lights. I'm SO glad that you all are loving them! They are fun to make and I am so anxious to get to creating more in many different colors and many different adornments. It was so hard for me to make a new post because I just wanted to see those light photos forever. But these new Etsy items are so romantic that you must see how pretty they are. too pretty to pass up!

This past weekend I was so excited to have found this Valerie Stevens Beaded clutch. she is a respected designer who does very lovely work. The clutch was adorned with thousands of mini beads and not one of them was out of place. The inside is lined with creamy white satin fabric.The moment I saw it i knew it needed this velvet and sheer millinery rose I had packed away in my craft room for the perfect project. SO now the beaded romance with the velvet and soft pink texture with vintage stamen and pom pom is just too perfect:)

I think this would be amazing in a wedding or formal photo shoot, a cottage vignette, tea party. A million uses for such a pretty purse.




What a sweet Sunday Hat! This is a Rustic Rose Hat with Velvet Polka Dotted sheer fabric.
A Very old Vintage tin filled with equally old green seam binding ribbon, cream thick sturdy lace, very sweet green and cream vintage buttons in a tulle sack.
It pains me so to let this GORGEOUS vintage ring go, but the size just isn't right. A beautiful silver band with a large faux diamond stone. I tried to set up the ring in such a sweet romantic way that it could be given in this cream small bird cage. Wouldn't you love for your sweetie to hand this to you and let you discover your amazing ring hanging from a strand of vintage lace. Along with a handdyed, hand stamped ephemeral rose.

Find ALL of these Romantic Etsy Lisings here in My Etsy Boutique!


4 comments:

DeniseLynn said...

Oh my - all such lovely things!

DeniseLynn said...

Just wanted to peek back in and give you a "Happy Birthday" shout out! Hope your day is simply LOVELY. {Enjoy each precious moment.}

Jessica Rodarte said...

Pretty! The beaded clutch is so elegant.

Jennifer said...

love the way you salute the old world..beautiful blog! Jennifer